ALAW, an established, multi-state real estate and creditors’ rights law firm, is seeking a qualified attorney to join its Connecticut based practice group. This position offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, signing bonus, and a full benefits package.
- The candidate must be a member in good standing of the Connecticut State Bar.
- The candidate should have 5+ years of experience in real estate, civil litigation, and/or creditors’ right practice.
- The candidate must be willing and able to proactively utilize the Firm’s case management and reporting software to actively manage assigned matters with a strong foundation in civil procedure, motions practice and loss mitigation.
- Knowledge of Title & Lien Priority, Title Claim, Foreclosure, Eviction, TILA, RESPA, and FDCPA.
- Court appearances and some attendant travel will be required.
- The candidate must exhibit a commitment to superior client care and proactive communication.
- The successful candidate will be a self-starter, enjoy working in a collaborative environment and demonstrate exceptional written and verbal communication skills.