ALAW, an established real estate law firm is seeking qualified attorneys to support its title practice in Florida, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Colorado, and Texas. This position is remote and offers competitive pay commensurate with experience.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- The candidate must have knowledge of title and title experience in mortgage finance and purchase.
- The candidate should have a working knowledge of title review procedures and state title standards, including risk assessments and title curative resolutions.
- The candidate must be a reliable self-starter and have the necessary equipment, including computer hardware and Internet access, to perform all work remotely.
- The candidate must have the ability to work independently and in an accurate, detail-oriented, and highly productive manner.
- The candidate must be properly licensed and a member in good standing of the relevant state bar.
- Ability to analyzes pipelines and workflows to ensure timely completion of daily workflow for junior attorneys.
- Works with clients to develop successful business relationships.
- Manage the day-to-day operations and workflow for junior attorneys.
- Develops and administers departmental procedures and processes to ensure client service level agreements are met.
- Provide escalation support for junior and contract attorneys for title curative, title review, risk assessment, and claims resolutions.
- Report up to National Managing Attorney to verify state compliance with company standards, requirements and metrics.
- Set goals for each team/team member pursuant to client and internal expectations.
- Monitor performance of team members providing guidance where necessary; holding team accountable.
- Coordinate staff absences and overtime to ensure coverage for all clients at all times.
- Lead participant in interviews, hiring and counseling of junior attorneys and employees.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned.